The antichristian and antisocial conspiracy [electronic resource] : An extract from the French of the Abbé Barruel. : To which is prefixed, Jachin and Boaz; or, An authentic key to the door of Free-masonry, ancient and modern
- Barruel, abbé, 1741-1820
- Lancaster [Pa.] : Printed by Joseph Ehrenfried, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 2 unnumbered pages, 438 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Gentleman belonging to the Jerusalem Lodge
- "Copy-right secured according to law.", Error in paging: p. 323 misnumbered 223., "First part. General secret, or lesser mysteries of Free-masonry."--p. , -90. Consists primarily of "Jachin and Boaz; or, An authentic key to the door of Free-Masonry ... containing, I. A circumstantial account of all the proceedings in making a Mason ... Illustrated with a beautiful frontispiece of the regalia, jewels, and emblematical ornaments belonging to Masonry ... Interspersed with a variety of notes and remarks ... By a gentleman, belonging to the Jerusalem Lodge ...", "Second part. Grand mysteries and secrets of the occult lodges of Free-masonry."--p. -174., "Third part. Antichristian philosophy."--p. -298., "Fourth part. Antisocial conspiracy."--p. -438., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24756).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 24756
View MARC record | catkey: 3775253