Speech of the Hon. Josiah Bartlett, representative in Congress, at the Republican convention, at Kingston Plains, September 10, 1812, with the address and resolutions adopted by said convention [electronic resource].
- Bartlett, Josiah, 1768-1838
- [Portsmouth, N.H.] : Printed [by William Weeks] at the Gazette Office--Portsmouth, 
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Republican Party (Rockingham County, N.H. : 1792-1828). Convention (1812 : Kingston Plains, N.H.)
- Related Titles:
- Rockingham County Convention
- Caption title: Rockingham County Convention.
William Weeks was printer of the New Hampshire gazette in 1812.
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24758).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 24758
View MARC record | catkey: 3775265