Battle of Bunker Hill [electronic resource] / This song was composed by the British, after the engagement
- [Boston] : Songs--by the gross or single, constantly for sale by N. Coverly, corner of Theatre Alley. Boston, April 2d 1811.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) : illustrations
- Song of ninety-six lines; first lines: It was on the seventeenth--by break of day, the Yankees did surprise us.
Text printed in two columns.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22304).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 22304
View MARC record | catkey: 3775320