A call to the unconverted [electronic resource] : to turn and live; and accept of mercy, while mercy may be had; as ever they would find mercy, in the day of their extremity, from the living God. / By the late Reverend and pious Mr. Richard Baxter, author of The saints' everlasting rest, &c. &c.
- Baxter, Richard, 1615-1691
- Salem--Mass : Published by Henry Whipple, Franklin-Place--and by Thomas & Whipple, State-Street, Newburyport, 1812.
- Seventh American edition.
- Physical Description:
- xxvi, 1 unnumbered page, 28-144 pages ; 16 cm
- Another issue (Shaw & Shoemaker 24770), "printed for Benjamin P. Sheriff" of Exeter, N.H., is without edition statement., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24771).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 24771
View MARC record | catkey: 3775328