Annual address, delivered by appointment, before the Society for the Promotion of Useful Arts, at the capitol, in the city of Albany, on the 3d of February, 1813 [electronic resource] / By Theodric Romeyn Beck, M.D. fellow of the College of Physicians and Surgeons (New-York) and one of the counsellors of the Society for the Promotion of Useful Arts
- Beck, Theodric Romeyn, 1791-1855
- Albany : Printed by Websters and Skinners, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 5 unnumbered pages, 10-44 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Society for the Promotion of Useful Arts
- "Errata."--p. ., "Appendix."--p. -44., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27855).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 27855
View MARC record | catkey: 3775401