Chapter Выражение общефактического значения в прошедшем и в будущем времени в русском и болгарском языках
- Slavkova, Svetlana
- Florence Firenze University Press 2018
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic resource (17 p.)
- library.oapen.org , Open Access: OAPEN Library, download the publication
- library.oapen.org , Open Access: OAPEN Library: description of the publication
- Language Note:
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- The paper analyses the general factual value of the imperfective verbs in Russian and Bulgarian. The first part examines the three main types of the general factual meaning in the past ('referential', 'existential', and 'atelic'). We show that in Bulgarian these meanings are rendered by imperfective verbs in the aorist, perfect, and imperfect tense respectively. The second part is dedicated to the future tense. In Russian, the general factual reading of the analytical future has many restrictions while in Bulgarian the general factual meaning is the main meaning of the imperfective future.
- Other Subject(s):
- OAPEN Library.
- Creative Commons https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
View MARC record | catkey: 37754081