Free trade agreements / Ralph H. Folsom, Professor of Law, University of San Diego, A.B. Princeton University, J.D. Yale Law School, LLM London School of Economics
- Folsom, Ralph Haughwout
- St. Paul, MN : West Academic Publishing, 
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 850 pages ; 24 cm.
- The essentials of international trade and trade law -- Regulating free trade agreements -- The EU Customs Union, trade relations, and BREXIT -- CUSFTA 1989 and NAFTA 1994 -- The proliferation of free trade agreements -- Trump and Biden on free trade -- Investor-state arbitrations under FTAs and BITs -- Appendix A : consolidated, edited text of the USMCA 2018 agreement (ratification pending as of April 2019) -- Appendix B : Link to 2019 Protocol of amendments to the 2018 USMCA Agreement.
- 9781685611552 (paperback)
- Other Edition:
- Revision of: Folsom, Ralph Haughwout. St. Paul, MN : West Academic Publishing, 
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical refernces and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 37754435