Beers' calender [sic]; or, Loomis's almanack, for the year of our Lord 1820. ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for the meridian of Albany--north latitude 42 degrees, 39 minutes--from the English Observatory 73 degrees and 32 minutes west. / By Andrew Beers, philom. ...
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824
- Albany : Printed and sold by G.J. Loomis & Co. wholesale and retail, no. 108, State-Street. A liberal allowance to those who purchase to retail, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : illustrations ; 17 cm
- Related Titles:
- Beers' calendar; or, Loomis's almanack, for the year of our Lord 1820
- Illustrated advertisement for Dutch textiles, imported by John Spencer & Co., Albany, p. 28.
"Courts in the state of New-York," "Table of roads," and "Alphabetical list of towns in the state of New-York."--p. -34.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47190).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 47190
Drake, M. Almanacs, 6535
View MARC record | catkey: 3775474