Bennett & Walton's almanac, for the year of our Lord, 1817 ... [electronic resource] / Calculated by Joshua Sharp. ; [Four lines of verse].
- Philadelphia : Published by Bennet [sic] and Walton, no. 37, Market Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sharp, Joshua
- Related Titles:
- Bennett and Walton's almanac, for the year of our Lord, 1817
- Signature [A], signature B (containing the calendar pages), and the last four pages of signature D (containing courts), are offprints from Bailey's Rittenhouse almanac for 1817 (Philadelphia: Lydia R. Bailey). The prose at the head of each month in Bailey's has been replaced by other prose at the foot, and the title page changed., Title vignette. The Anatomy is the only other illustration., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36932).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 36932 and Drake, M. Almanacs, 11110
View MARC record | catkey: 3775545