Percentage change in saturated thickness of the High Plains aquifer, west-central Kansas, 1950 to average 1985-87 / by Barbara J. Dague
- Dague, Barbara J.
- Lawrence, Kansas : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 map).
- Additional Creators:
- Western Kansas Groundwater Management District No. 1 and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4:87-4252
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:125,000 ; Lambert conformal conic projection (W 102°00'--W 100°20'/N 38°50'--N 38°20').
- Relief shown by contours.
Also available online in PDF format from the U.S. Geological Survey Warehouse (http:/pubs.er.usgs.gov/).
"Prepared in cooperation with the Western Kansas Groundwater Management District No. 1."
Blue line printing.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes text, bibliographical references, and location map.
View MARC record | catkey: 37755826