Cheerful piety; or, Religion without gloom [electronic resource] : Exemplified in select letters, written on the most interesting truths of Christianity. / By the late Rev. John Berridge, A.M. ; With original anecdotes of his life and death
- Berridge, John, 1716-1793
- Brooklyn : Printed by Thomas Kirk, for Griffin and Rudd, 189 Greenwich-Street, New-York, 1812.
- Sixth edition. With occasional notes & illustrations, by G. Wright, Esq. author of Pleasing melancholy, &c. [Three lines from Watts].
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages ; 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wright, George, Esq and Sutcliffe, Joseph, 1762-1856
- "An interview with the late Rev. Mr. Berridge."--p. 9-18. Signed: J. Sutcliffe.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24814).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 24814
View MARC record | catkey: 3775588