A summary of the history, doctrine, and discipline, of Friends [electronic resource] : written at the desire of the Meeting for Sufferings, in London
- Bevan, Joseph Gurney, 1753-1814
- New-York : Printed by Samuel Wood, no. 357, Pearl-Street, 1813.
- The second American edition, with a note from Anthony Benezet's account of the people called Quakers.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Benezet, Anthony, 1713-1784 and London Yearly Meeting (Society of Friends). Meeting for Sufferings
- By Joseph Gurney Bevan.
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28585).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 28585
View MARC record | catkey: 3775596