A brief history of the war with the Indians in New-England from June 24, 1675 (when the first Englishman was murdered by the Indians) to August 12, 1676 when Philip, alias Metacomet, the principal author and beginner of the war, was slain : wherein the grounds, beginning, and progress of the war is summarily expressed : together with a serious exhortation to the inhabitants of that land / by Increase Mather, teacher of a Church of Christ, in Boston in New-England
- Mather, Increase, 1639-1723
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
London : Printed for Richard Chiswell, at the Rose and Crown in St. Pauls Church-Yard, according to the original copy printed in New-England, 1676.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (51, 8 pages).
- Gale, Indigenous Peoples of North America: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- "Licensed, Decemb. 2, 1676. Roger L'Estrange"--Title page verso.
Reproduction of the original from the Bruce Peel Special Collections Library, University of Alberta.
View MARC record | catkey: 37757111