The vanishing race : the last great Indian council : a record in picture and story of the last great Indian Council, participated in by eminent Indian chiefs from nearly every Indian reservation in the United States, together with the story of their lives as told by themselves, their speeches and folklore tales, their solemn farewell and the Indians' story of the Custer fight / written and illustrated by Joseph K. Dixon, Ka-ra-kon-tie, Flying Sun, Mohawk, leader of the expedition to the North American Indian to perpetuate the life story of these first Americans ; the concept of Rodman Wanamaker
- Dixon, Joseph K. (Joseph Kossuth)
- Garden City, New York : Doubleday, Page & Company, 1914.
- Copyright Date:
- Second and revised edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xviii, 231 pages, 90 unnumbered leaves of plates) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Wanamaker, Rodman, 1863-1928
- Gale, Indigenous Peoples of North America: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Related Titles:
- Last great Indian Council
Indians' story of the Custer fight
- List of representatives attending the Last Great Indian Council, held in the Valley of the Little [Big] Horn, Montana, September, 1909: pages xvii-xviii.
The Indians' story of the Custer fight: pages 150-231.
The concept: pages xv-xvi.
Reproduction of the original from the Bruce Peel Special Collections Library, University of Alberta.
View MARC record | catkey: 37757201