An astronomical and geographical catechism [electronic resource] : for the use of children. / By Caleb Bingham, A.M.
- Bingham, Caleb, 1757-1817
- Boston : Printed by Thomas G. Bangs, for Caleb Bingham & Co. no. 45, Cornhill, 1818.
- The fourteenth edition. [One line of quotation].
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 15 cm
- Copyright Feb. 7, 1815 by Caleb Bingham.
Last page blank.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43360).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 43360
View MARC record | catkey: 3775924