The AUN/SEED-Net Joint Regional Conference in Transportation, Energy, and Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering [electronic resource] : Proceeding of RCTEMME2021, Hanoi, Vietnam / edited by Anh-Tuan Le, Van-Sang Pham, Minh-Quy Le, Hoang-Luong Pham
- Singapore : Springer Nature Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2022.
- 1st ed. 2022.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 1386 p. 1101 illus., 913 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Le, Anh-Tuan, Pham, Van-Sang, Le, Minh-Quy, Pham, Hoang-Luong, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Evaluation of factors influencing the freezing time of the Pangasius fillets -- Oscillation measurement of the magnetic compass needle employing deep learning technique -- Vehicle crash analysis and airbag simulation in HyperWorks.
- This book (The AUN/SEED-Net Joint Regional Conference in Transportation, Energy, and Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering) gathers selected papers submitted to the 14th Regional Conference in Energy Engineering and the 13th Regional Conference in Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering in the fields related to intelligent equipment, automotive engineering, mechanical systems and sustainable manufacturing, renewable energy, heat and mass transfer. Under the theme of "Integration and Innovation for Sustainable Development," This book consists of papers in the aforementioned fields presented by researchers and scientists from universities, research institutes, and industry showcasing their latest findings and discussions with an emphasis on innovations and developments in embracing the new norm, resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 37759358