Lectures on rhetoric and belles lettres [electronic resource] / By Hugh Blair, D.D. and F.R.S. Edin. one of the ministers of the High Church, and professor of rhetoric and belles lettres in the University of Edinburgh
- Blair, Hugh, 1718-1800
- New-York : Published by Collins & Hannay, no. 230 Pearl-Street. Jas. & John Harper, printers, no. 138 Fulton-Street, 1819.
- Eighth American, from the last Edinburgh edition.
- Physical Description:
- 500 pages ; 22 cm
- "Index."--p. -500.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47372).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 47372
View MARC record | catkey: 3776019