Catalogue of the stock of books of the late firm of West & Blake [electronic resource] : consisting of many thousand volumes, of standard European & American publications, in law, divinity, medicine, surgery, history, biography, geography, voyages, travels, arts and sciences, poetry, novels, &c. and a general assortment of stationary. : On Monday, 29th May, 1815, will commence the sale at auction, of the within stock of books and stationary, at 56, Cornhill, and will be continued till the whole is sold. In the mean time, sales will be made at reduced prices
- Corporate Author:
- Blake & Cunningham
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages, 2 unnumbered pages ; 21 cm
- Related Titles:
- Catalogue of books
- Caption title: Catalogue of books.
Text printed in two columns.
Last page blank.
"Conditions of payment. ... Lemuel Blake, J.L. Cunningham, auct'rs."--p. .
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36542).
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36543).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 36542
Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 36543
McKay, G.L. Amer. auction cats., 172
View MARC record | catkey: 3776032