An apology for the conversion of Stephen Cleveland Blythe [i.e., Blyth], to the faith of the Catholic, Apostolic and Roman Church [electronic resource] : Respectfully addressed to Protestants of every denomination. ; [One line from Ephesians].
- Blyth, Stephen Cleveland, 1771-
- New-York : Printed by Joseph Desnoues, no. 7, Murray-Street, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages ; 19 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34158).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 34158 and Parsons, W. Catholic Americana, 489
View MARC record | catkey: 3776103