The sinfulness and pernicious consequences of evil communications [electronic resource] : A discourse, from 1st Corinthians, XV. 33. Delivered at Hempstead-Harbour, Queens County, Long-Island, on the evening of Wednesday, the 6th of April, 1814. / By David S. Bogart, A.M. One of the ministers of the Reformed Dutch Congregations of Success and Oyster-Bay. ; [Six lines of quotations in Latin and English].
- Bogart, David Schuyler, 1770-1839
- New-York : Printed and sold by George Forman, corner of Greenwich and Partition-Streets, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 24 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 30950).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 30950
View MARC record | catkey: 3776113