Spanish America, or, A descriptive, historical, and geographical account of the dominions of Spain in the western hemisphere, continental & insular ... [electronic resource] / by R.H. Bonnycastle
- Bonnycastle, Richard Henry, Sir, 1791-1847
- Philadelphia : Abraham Small, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 482 pages, 2 unnumbered folded leaves of plates : illustrations, map ; 22 cm
- Includes index.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 441-443.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47387).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 47387
View MARC record | catkey: 3776138