Report of the trial of George Bowen for the murder of Jonathan Jewett [electronic resource] : who committed suicide on the 9th of November, 1815, while confined in the common gaol of the county of Hampshire, under sentence of death ...
- Bowen, George
- Northampton, Mass. : [publisher not identified], 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts. Supreme Judicial Court
- Tried before the Supreme Judicial Court of the commonwealth of Massachusetts., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38784).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 38784
View MARC record | catkey: 3776298