A Brief statement relative to the late election of wardens and vestrymen in Trinity Church [electronic resource] : and in the other parishes of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the city of New-York
- [New York] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hobart, John Henry, 1775-1830
- Published to correct misrepresentations "that the Rev. Cave Jones, in his late attacks upon individual character, and upon the authority of the Church, was supported by a large proportion of the respectable Episcopalians in the city of New-York."
Sometimes attributed to John Henry Hobart.
Dated on p. 4: New-York, April, 1812.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24932).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 24932
Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 25664
View MARC record | catkey: 3776423