A catalogue of drugs, medicines, dye stuffs, painters' colours, surgeons' instruments, &c. &c [electronic resource] : to be sold by George Brinley, at his store, no. 3, south-side of the Old Market House, Boston: where merchants, apothecaries, and others, may be supplied on the most reasonable terms, for cash, or credit
- Brinley, George, 1774-1857
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 19 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24935).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 24935
View MARC record | catkey: 3776431