Brooke's General gazetteer improved, or, A new and compendious geographical dictionary [electronic resource] : containing a description of the empires, kingdoms, states ... &c. in the known world : with the government, customs, manners, and religion of the inhabitants ... / originally written by R. Brookes
- Brookes, R. (Richard), active 1721-1763
- Philadelphia : Johnson and Warner, 1812.
- 2nd American ed., from the latest European, with great additions and improvements in every part.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 769 unnumbered pages : maps ; 22 cm
- Related Titles:
- General gazetteer
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24939).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 24939
View MARC record | catkey: 3776464