The works of the Reverend Claudius Buchanan, LL.D. .... [electronic resource].
- Buchanan, Claudius, 1766-1815
- Uniform Title:
- Works. 1812
- Boston : Samuel T. Armstrong, 1812.
- 6th American ed.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 351 pages
- The eras of light -- The light of the world -- Christian researches in Asia -- The star in the East.
- At head of title: Armstrong's third edition, enlarged., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 24973).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 24973
View MARC record | catkey: 3776606