A theological dictionary [electronic resource] : containing definitions of all religious terms : a comprehensive view of every article in the system of divinity : an impartial account of all the principal denominations ... / by Charles Buck
- Buck, Charles, 1771-1815
- Philadelphia : Printed for W.W. Woodward, 1814.
Philadelphia : Griggs & Dickinsons.
- 3rd American, from the 3rd London ed., with additions.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes in 1 (476 pages)
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31023).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 31023
View MARC record | catkey: 3776616