A discourse, delivered in Middlebury, Vt. before Union Lodge, no. 5, of Free and Accepted Masons, on the festival of St. John, the Baptist: June 24, A.L. 5819 [electronic resource] / By Isaac Bucklen, Pastor of the Baptist Church in Middlebury. ; [Four lines of verse].
- Bucklen, Isaac
- Middlebury [Vt.] : Printed by J.W. Copeland, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Freemasons. Union Lodge, No. 5 (Middlebury, Vt.) and Freemasons. Blazing Star Lodge, No. 32 (Newfane, Vt.)
- "The worshipful master, officers and brethren of [blank] Lodge, no. [blank] are requested to accept this from the brethren of Union Lodge, no. 5."--verso of title page., "Erratum."--p. 26., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47451).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 47451, McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 2095, and Walgren, K.L. Freemasonry, 1704
View MARC record | catkey: 3776624