The Christian pilgrim [electronic resource] : containing an account of the wonderful adventures and miraculous escapes of a Christian, in his travels from the land of destruction to the New Jerusalem
- Windsor [Vt.] : Published by P. Merrifield, & Co., 1811. T.M. Pomroy, printer, 
- P. Merrifield & Co's first Vermont edition.
- Physical Description:
- 156 pages : illustrations ; 13 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bunyan, John, 1628-1688
- An adaptation for children of John Bunyan's Pilgrim's progress.
Edition statement from frontispiece, p. .
Error in paging: p. 119 misnumbered 11.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 22431a).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 22431a
Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 134.6
McCorison, M.A. Vermont, 1265
View MARC record | catkey: 3776662