Remarks on private banking [electronic resource] : addressed to the Honorable Isaac Pierson, chairman of the committee appointed by the Assembly of New-York, on the currency of the state. ; [Three lines from Shakespeare].
- Butler, Benjamin F. (Benjamin Franklin), 1795-1858
- Albany : Printed by E. & E. Hosford, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Pierson, Isaac and New York (State). Legislature. Assembly
- Signed on p. 28: Marcus. Albany, February 28, 1818.
Attributed to Benjamin Franklin Butler by Cushing in his Initials and pseudonyms, and in NUC pre-1956.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43502).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 43502
View MARC record | catkey: 3776788