Walks of usefulness in London and its environs [electronic resource] / By John Campbell, Kingland near London
- Campbell, John, 1766-1840
- Albany : Printed by Websters and Skinners, at their bookstore, corner of State and Pearl-Streets, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 1 unnumbered page, 8-106 pages ; 15 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43524).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 43524
Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 153.8
View MARC record | catkey: 3776942