Walks of usefulness, in London and its environs [electronic resource] / By John Campbell, author of Worlds displayed, Alfred and Galba, &c.
- Campbell, John, 1766-1840
- Northampton [Mass.] : Published by Simeon Butler. J. Metcalf. Printer, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 108 pages ; 15 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728
- "Walking with God."--poem, p. 102.
"We would see Jesus. A fragment."--p. 103-104.
"A week well spent. By Doctor Cotton Mather of Boston, in New-England."--p. 105-106.
"The time is short."--poem, p. 106.
Table of contents, p. -108].
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47499).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 47499
Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 153.10
View MARC record | catkey: 3776943