The Carrier to his patrons [electronic resource] : January 1, 1815
- [New Haven, Conn.] : [Printed by Hudson & Woodward], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- Connecticut journal (New Haven, Conn. : 1775)
- Presumably printed late in 1814 by Hudson & Woodward, printer of the Connecticut journal, New Haven, Conn., for distribution on or about New Year's Day.
Verse printed in two columns.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 34429).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 34429
McDonald, G.D. Carriers' addresses, 751
View MARC record | catkey: 3777058