Daya Thussu discusses digital communication
- London, UK : SAGE Publications Ltd., 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file (43 min., 35 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Additional Creators:
- Thussu, Daya Kishan
- Language Note:
- Closed-captions in English.
- Daya Thussu discusses global communications with a more cultural view. As discussed in the interview he acknowledges the non-western countries and their progression in global communications. With examples on how China has the largest blogging and India the most news channels. He explains that with changes, internationalizing will become a necessity in our future and that the idea of 'unlearning' and 're-learning' may become inevitable. Also, Thussu informs us of how technology and the use of mobile media can change Global Communications.
- 9781473929357 (streaming video)
- Audience Notes:
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenter, Daya Thussu, Ph.D.
View MARC record | catkey: 37770967