A sermon delivered at the ordination of the Rev. Jared Sparks [electronic resource] : to the pastoral care of the First Independent Church of Baltimore, May 5, 1819. / By William Ellery Channing, Minister of the Church of Christ, in Federal-Street, Boston
- Channing, William Ellery, 1780-1842
- Baltimore : Printed by J. Robinson, Circulating Library, corner of Market and Belvidere-Streets, opposite the Franklin Bank, 1819.
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 72 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Porter, Eliphalet, 1758-1833, Thayer, Nathaniel, 1769-1840, and First Independent Church of Baltimore (Baltimore, Md.)
- "Note."--p. ., "The charge, by Eliphalet Porter, D.D. of Roxbury, Mass."--p. -55., "Address to the society, by Nathaniel Thayer, D.D. of Lancaster, Mass."--p. -63., "Note for the second edition."--p. -72., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47552).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 47552
View MARC record | catkey: 3777216