The charter and by-laws of the American Academy of the Fine Arts [electronic resource] : instituted February 12, 1802, under the title of American Academy of the Arts. : With an account of the statues, busts, paintings, prints, books, and other property belonging to the Academy
- Corporate Author:
- American Academy of the Fine Arts
- New-York : Printed for the Academy by David Longworth, no. 11 Park, near the theatre, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages ; 21 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39970).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 39970
View MARC record | catkey: 3777292