A chase--a battle and a shipwreck!!! [electronic resource].
- Wickliffe, Robert, 1775-1859
- [Lexington, Ky.?] : [publisher not identified], [1816?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- "Undoubtedly the Kentucky Congressional campaign of 1816 when John Pope opposed Henry Clay. Robert Wickliffe may have been the author. Probably printed at Lexington."--Shaw & Shoemaker.
Text printed in two columns.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39817).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 39817
View MARC record | catkey: 3777306