The briefs. Episode 3.
- Brighton, UK : Espresso Media International, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file (00:46:48)) : sound, colour
- Additional Creators:
- McMahon, Liam, Calderbank, Katy, Jones, Nicholas, Greenwood, Sam, Ali, Asim, Sinclair, Franklin, Travis, Scott, Gray, Hunter, McMahon, Chris, Johnstone, Iain, Heyworth, Gail, Webster, Dexter, and Hampson, Neil
- Language Note:
- Closed-captions in English.
- Episode 3 of The Briefs, the last of a three-part series exposing the workings of legal aid in the UK criminal justice system, explores interactions between legal aid lawyers and their clients, including charges of auto theft, fraud, blackmail, and grievous bodily harm.
- 9781529761566 (streaming video)
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Client/Patient, Liam McMahon.
Practitioner, Katy Calderbank.
Narrator, Nicholas Jones.
Client/Patient, Sam Greenwood.
Practitioner, Asim Ali.
Practitioner, Franklin Sinclair.
Client/Patient, Scott Travis.
Practitioner, Hunter Gray.
Speaker, Chris McMahon.
Practitioner, Iain Johnstone.
Speaker, Gail Heyworth.
Client/Patient, Dexter Webster.
Practitioner, Neil Hampson.
View MARC record | catkey: 37773284