An introductory lecture on the metaphysics & philosophy of languages [electronic resource] ; being the first number of a philosophical and practical grammar of the English and French languages. / By Peter S. Chazotte, author of an essay on the formation and progress of languages, and professor of the French language at Philadelphia
- Chazotte, Peter Stephen, approximately 1770-approximately 1849
- Philadelphia : Printed for the author, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, ix, 2 unnumbered pages, 12-45 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Jefferson, Thomas, 1743-1826
- Caption and running title: Discourse., Copyright Oct. 21, 1819 by Peter S. Chazotte., Dedicated to Thomas Jefferson., Last page blank., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47575).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 47575
View MARC record | catkey: 3777330