Philadelphia theatre. By particular desire. Friday evening, November 12, 1819 [electronic resource] : will be presented the comedy of The school for scandal. ... : After which ... a comic piece, called The anatomist, or, The sham doctor. Translated from a French piece by Moliere, entitled "Crispin me decin." ...
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Chestnut Street Theatre (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Performed at the Chestnut Street Theatre., "Box, one dollar--pit, seventy-five cents--gallery, fifty cents.", This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51932).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 51932
View MARC record | catkey: 3777353