The true policy of the state of Pennsylvania regarding the land of her citizens [electronic resource] / By one of the people. ; [Two lines of quotation].
- Chew, Benjamin, 1758-1844
- [Philadelphia?] : [publisher not identified], February, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm
- Generally attributed to Benjamin Chew.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 43600).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 43600
View MARC record | catkey: 3777392