The Christian œconomy [electronic resource] / translated from the original Greek of an old manuscript, found in the isle of Patmos, where St. John wrote his book of the Revelation
- Uniform Title:
- Christian economy
- Hartford : Published by O.D. Cooke. 1814. B. & J. Russell, printers, 
- Physical Description:
- 72 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations ; 14 cm
- Cover imprint dated 1815., "Reflections on the nature, works, and providence of God."--p. 59-72., "Oliver D. Cooke, respectfully informs the religious public, that he has constantly for sale at his book store in Hartford, a universal assortment of books & stationary ..."--p.  of wrapper., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31149).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 31149 and Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 34341
View MARC record | catkey: 3777443