Christianity and infidelity contrasted [electronic resource].
- Philadelphia : To be had of Benjamin & Thomas Kite, no. 20, North Third Street: and for sale by Solomon W. Conrad, no. 87, Kimber & Sharpless, no. 93, and John Richardson, no. 244, Market Street, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages ; 17 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Tract Association of Friends (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Monogram device of the Tract Association of Friends, Philadelphia ("TAF") on title page., At foot of title page: No. 22.--3000., "J.R.A. Skerrett, printer."--colophon, p. 12., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47605).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 47605 and Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 49622
View MARC record | catkey: 3777460