Speech of William Claggett, Esq. in the House of Represenatives of N.H., June session, 1814 [electronic resource] : Upon the following motion, to wit -- "Resolved that an act of the legislature of this state, passed on the 24th day of June, A.D. 1813, entitled 'An act establishing a Supreme Judicial Court, and circuit courts of common pleas' ought to be repealed."
- Claggett, William, 1790-1870
- Concord, N.H. : Printed by Isaac & W.R. Hill, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- New Hampshire. General Court. House of Representatives
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31161).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 31161
View MARC record | catkey: 3777562