The church safe [electronic resource] : a sermon, preached before the Consociation, at Watertown, Con. June 25, 1817. / By Daniel A. Clark, A.M. pastor of a church in Southbury, Con. ; [Three lines from Daniel].
- Clark, Daniel A. (Daniel Atkinson), 1779-1840
- New-Haven : Printed by Nathan Whiting, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Litchfield South Consociation
- "Printed at the request of the Consociation."--verso of title page., Last page blank., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 40481).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 40481
View MARC record | catkey: 3777567