Travels in various countries of Europe, Asia, and Africa. Part the second, section 1, Greece, Egypt, and the Holy Land [electronic resource] / by Edward Daniel Clarke
- Clarke, Edward Daniel, 1769-1822
- New-York : D. Huntington, 1814. and New-York : Van Winkle.
- 4th American ed.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 406 pages : illustrations ; 18 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 31170).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 31170
View MARC record | catkey: 3777612