The Sabbath school catechism [electronic resource] : containing questions on the historical part of the New Testament, designed to assist children in gaining an intimate acquaintance with the life, character, doctrines and precepts of Christ, and the acts of his Apostles. / By Eliphalet B. Coleman, A.M. ; [Six lines of Scripture texts] ; In three numbers. (No. I.).
- Coleman, Eliphalet B. (Eliphalet Beecher), -1856
- Uniform Title:
- Sunday school catechism. No. 1
- New-Haven : Printed at the Office of the Religious Intelligencer, 1819.
- Sixth edition.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 1 unnumbered page, 6-48 pages ; 14 cm
- Questions cover the gospels of Matthew and Mark., Copyright July 30, 1819 by Eliphalet B. Coleman., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47664).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 47664
View MARC record | catkey: 3777784