The Columbian calendar, or New-York and Vermont almanack, for the year of our Lord 1820 ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for the meridian of Albany, (North lat. 42° 45'--and, from the English Observatory, 70° 8' West;) ... / By Andrew Beers, philom. ...
- Troy [N.Y.] : Printed by Francis Adancourt, and sold by the groce, dozen, or single, at the Columbian Bookstore, River Street, nearly opposite the ship-yard. A liberal allowance will be made to wholesale purchasers, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : 1 illustration ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824
- The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Lists of federal, state, and local officials, Masonic officials, court schedules, and tables of distances, for both New York and Vermont.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 47672).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 47672
Drake, M. Almanacs, 6536
View MARC record | catkey: 3777889