Memoirs of the Columbian Chemical Society of Philadelphia. Volume I [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Columbian Chemical Society of Philadelphia
- [Philadelphia] : Published by Isaac Peirce, no. 3, South Fourth Street, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 1 unnumbered page, 1 unnumbered page, 6-221 pages, [i.e., 223], 3 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Copyright 1813 by Isaac Peirce.
No more published?
Error in paging: numbers 187-188 repeated.
"Constitution of the Columbian Chemical Society."--p. [v]-vii.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 28190).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 28190
View MARC record | catkey: 3777890