A Concise natural history of birds [electronic resource] : With numerous engravings
- Boston : Published by Thomas B. Wait and Co. and Charles Williams, [1812?]
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations ; 15 cm
- Related Titles:
- Natural history
- Caption title: Natural history., According to the American Antiquarian Society's printers' file, Thomas Baker Wait (1762-1830) was a member of Thomas B. Wait & Co. from July 30, 1808 to December, 1813. The firm name changed to Thomas B. Wait & Sons January 1, 1814. Charles Williams (1789-1854) published as an individual between 1811 and 1814. In 1814, he formed the firm of R.P. & C. Williams with his brother Robert Pearce Williams. Thomas B. Wait and Charles Williams jointly published several children's books in 1812., Last page blank., "Cuckoo."--poem, p. 35., "Price 12 1/2 cents."--foot of title page., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 51178).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 51178 and Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 227
View MARC record | catkey: 3777964